The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is one of the most versatile event venues in the Midwest and we want to make it easy for you to plan your event here.
- Get information about our Event Space.
- Planning a banquet, party or other catered event? Catering Services
- The Memorial Coliseum does not allow event clients to bring in their own food and beverage. All food and beverage must be provided by Aramark or an approved outside caterer.
Here are some quick and easy resources to help you Plan Your Event.
- 2018 Space Rental Rates
- 2018 Equipment, Audio-Visual, Utilities & Personnel Rates (Updated 7/12/17)
- 2019 Equipment and Service Charges
- 2019 Space Rental Rates
- 2017-2018 Approved Catering Service Providers
- 2017-2018 Approved Exhibit Function Decorators
- CONCERT Promoter Guide
- WEDDING Weddings at Memorial Coliseum
Contact a member of the sales team at 260-482-9502.
For Expo Center and Conference Center spaces, we will place a tentative hold on the desired combination of space(s) and day(s), which gives the planner a first right of refusal. We practice a 24-hour challenge rule. When a challenge to a hold is received, we will make contact with the client that is in possession of the hold and they will have 24 hours to notify us, if they want to release the hold or immediately go to contract with full deposit. If the hold is released, the client in the challenging position will immediately go to contract with full deposit.