If you have a special event to plan -- whether it's a wedding reception, an anniversary, corporate event or awards banquet -- the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum makes it easy.
For more information, contact...
The Memorial Coliseum offers meeting/reception rooms, with capacities ranging from 10 to 5,000. We can set up the rooms in many different ways, and tailor the space to meet your needs.
- Personalized guidance from experienced event coordinators
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment and technicians on staff
- Award-winning chefs from Aramark Catering
- Tables, chairs and coat racks, as well as set-up and tear down, at no additional cost
- China service and linens included with most functions
- Wedding Reception Packages which include room rental, parking, dance floor, stage and other items.
When you contract all food and beverage service through Aramark and your total food and beverage charges exceed the room cost minimum, your room deposit fee will be credited to your account. For more information, contact one of our representatives listed above.
NOTE: The Memorial Coliseum does not permit event clients to bring in their own food and beverage. All food and beverage must be provided by Memorial Coliseum Catering by Aramark or an Approved Outside Caterer.
- 2019-2020 Approved Catering Service Providers (updated 8/1/19)