The health and safety of guests, event clients and staff is the top priority of the management of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
From the very beginning stages of the COVID-19 impact on the region, Memorial Coliseum management has been actively engaged with the Allen County Department of Health, staying informed and updated on pertinent information and adopting best practices.
As part of the response, additional cleaning and sanitizing of public lobbies, hallways and restrooms have taken place since the middle of February. Hand sanitizer stations have been added at the ticket office, concession stands and other public spaces in the building. Educational signage was added to the closed circuit television system to remind guests to wash hands thoroughly and frequently, as well as, practice social distancing techniques wherever possible.
A large number of public and private events have been impacted and Coliseum staff are working diligently on rescheduling and announcing new dates, if applicable. Ticket office staff is also working closely with event organizers to process refunds, if applicable, and reschedule events. Please continue to check our website or follow along on Facebook and Twitter for updates.
Thank you for your support of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum.
- NCAA Division III Men's Basketball
- NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Regional
- Komets remainder of season
- disAbilities Expo
- A Hope Center Fundraising Banquet
- University of St. Francis Commencement
- Shipshewana on the Road
- WBCL Daddy Daughter Date Night
The following events have been rescheduled:
- Lucky Duck Consignment Sale - May 29 - 31
- Monster X Tour - Saturday, June 13
- for King & Country "'burn the ships' North America: The 2020 Encore" - Sunday, June 14
- Fort Wayne Fair Housing Summit - Wednesday, August 19
- Tapestry: A Day For You - Friday, August 28
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Friday, September 18
- Indiana Tech Undergraduate Commencement - Saturday, October 3
- Vera Bradley Outlet Sale - April 7 - 11, 2021
The following events have been postponed, but not rescheduled yet:
- Mad Ants season - SUSPENDED
- Nickelodeon's JoJo Siwa D.R.E.A.M. The Tour - new date TBA
- Fort Wayne Derby Girls Bout on 4/4 - new date TBA
- Erin's House for Grieving Children Common Bond Breakfast - new date TBA
- Purdue Fort Wayne Commencement - new date TBA
- Lauren Daigle World Tour - new date TBA
- Tickets that were purchased at the Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office should be brought back for a full refund.
- Tickets that were purchased via Ticketmaster.com or the TM mobile app will be automatically refunded through the purchaser's account. After the cancellation has been made official, please allow several business days for processing due to the large volume of events affected worldwide in recent weeks.
- For group tickets for Komets games, the purchaser should contact the team office at 260-483-0011.
POSTPONED or SUSPENDED EVENTS
- Tickets purchased will be honored for the new event date. Please hold on to paper tickets for these events until a new date is announced or until further notice.
Allen Couny Health Department - COVID-19 Update
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resource Guide