The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum offers several convenient ways for you to purchase tickets to your favorite events.
- Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office
- Online at Ticketmaster.com/acwmc.
- Ticketmaster Mobile Apps available at www.ticketmaster.com/mobile
NOTE: Personal resale of tickets (scalping) is strictly prohibited on the premises of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. Violators will be subject to arrest for trespassing. Please see a member of our guest services staff or manager on duty to report this activity.
- Join the artist's fan club. They usually offer fan club members a presale opportunity. Fan Club fees vary by artist.
- Sign up for Memorial Coliseum All Access Alerts. Subscribers receive presale alerts with access codes, plus discounts and more.
- When browsing ticket options on Ticketmaster, don't forget to explore the various VIP packages, available for select events.
- As our concert season picks up, we want to remind everyone that Ticketmaster and the Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office are the only official ticket sellers for Allen County War Memorial Coliseum events. Beware of purchasing from secondary markets, such as Facebook posts, resale sites and more as the tickets may be counterfeit or be listed for inflated prices.
- If something looks questionable, call our ticket office for assistance or verification that you're at the right place.
CALL FOR TICKET INFORMATION
- (260) 483-1111
TICKET OFFICE HOURS
- Monday-Friday 10:00am - 5:00pm and later on ticketed event days.
- Saturday 10:00am - 2:00pm, with additional hours on days when there are ticketed events taking place (beginning on October 12).
- Sunday CLOSED, except for days when there are ticketed events taking place.
The best way to arrive to buy tickets in person at the Ticket Office is to use eastbound Coliseum Boulevard and turn right into the circle drive (Entrance #6). Park in the circle drive and come into the Arena & Expo Center entrance lobby to visit the Coliseum Ticket Office.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT AT TICKET OFFICE
- Cash, money orders and major credit cards
- Some public show events are cash only
- No personal checks are accepted at any time
ACCEPTED ONLINE PAYMENT
The following methods of payment are accepted over the internet:
- Discover Card
- American Express
The Coliseum Ticket Office does not take orders for tickets over the phone.
E-TICKET DELIVERY OPTIONS
Fans increasingly want their smartphones to serve as their tickets. Ticketmaster and the Memorial Coliseum work together to make that a reality.
- Credit Card: guests must bring the credit card that is linked to their eTicket purchase for entry (select events only)
- Mobile Entry: guests present the eTicket on their phone or mobile device for entry
TICKETMASTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
For customer service on ticket orders already placed via Ticketmaster.com, charge-by-phone, call (800) 653-8000.
SPECIAL NEEDS & ACCESSIBILITY SEATING
The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum is ADA compliant for accessibility including restrooms, parking, drop off lanes, and service counters.
Accessible seating is located on the Memorial Coliseum arena floor and all concourse levels.
Accessible seating may be purchased via all available outlets.
Seating is reserved for sight/hearing impaired patrons and special amenities are available (i.e. Hearing Devices & Sign Language Interpreters). Please contact the Memorial Coliseum Box Office at 260-483-1111 if you should need the use of these special amenities. You may also contact the venue's TTY machine at 260-480-2108.
Group discounts are available for most family shows and sporting events. To view a list of events that offer group discounts visit the Group Sales Page.
Group size requirements vary for each show, but will generally range between 10-20 tickets.
Seat locations are usually determined by the date that an order is placed.
For sports franchise group tickets, contact each team individually.
- Komets (260) 483-0011 or http://komets.com/tickets/group/
- Mad Ants (260) 469-4667 or http://fortwayne.dleague.nba.com/tickets/group-tickets/